Monday, June 15, 2020

PoC team takes over.


08:50 PoC(12) & PoC(8) executed 5 trades overnight which came in, overall, at a small loss; 2 losses and 3 wins. However, the wins were not strong enough to overtake the 2 losses.  Currently, another position is taken. I've yet to switch on PoC(5). My reserve with PoC(5) is that it trades more frequently and is suitable to higher volatility.

09:25 PoC team completed 2 trades; 1 win and 1 loss. The winning trade covered the loss and made a win. The losing leg effectively acting as a hedge trade. Still down, today, overall.

10:51 8th trade was a win.

12:53 9th trade was scratched. It was losing and I scratched it as soon as it hit breakeven.  May have been premature, but the market turned as soon as it reached that point. It's always difficult to know the best moment to intervene. As a general rule, if it's winning close it or if it's losing close it at breakeven.

13:06 10th trade was scratched.

14:28 11th trade I closed at a win. I'm up small on the day and, after this morning being down, I decided to pause the rest of the day. So, the day ended with 6 wins, 3 losses and 2 scratches.  On day like today where everything seems to be difficult to win then I find it better to breakeven or finish up small. If I go back down during the evening then I would be here until night trying to get it back. Plus, having a good rest saves energy for tomorrow.